POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Warfare topic : Warfare topic Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:54:03 EDT (-0400)
  Warfare topic
From: Batronyx
Date: 12 Sep 2001 00:35:47
Message: <3b9ee623$1@news.povray.org>
In light of today's events, I dare say there should be a considerable amount of
heart-felt inspiration for the current IRTC topic now, if any should lack for an
idea. On some level it sickens me to make such an obvious statement, somehow
seeming 'tacky' with everything still so fresh. Groping in futility for some
silver lining, this is the best I could do though. But on another level, I think
maybe working with the images of the day will have some cathartic value. Judging
cold be a challenge, to say the least.